Castellum is a real estate company that helps companies develop and people grow. Castellum creates successful and sustainable workplaces in Nordic growth regions by really keeping close to customers, while staying on the cutting edge of innovation and expertise.
Our parent company Castellum AB is one of the largest listed property companies in the Nordic region with a property value of 9 billion euros. We are located in 17 growth regions in Sweden, as well as Copenhagen and Helsinki. The Castellum AB share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm Large Cap.
Castellum is a rapidly growing company offering excellent career development prospects for the right candidates.
Castellum is looking for an ambitious and motivated Asset Manager to join their team to the headquarters in Kalasatama, Helsinki. Castellum currently manages 20 office properties, with over 300 customers, in six cities in Finland, with the main focus on HMA. As an Asset Manager, your main target is to improve the net operating income and the value of Castellum’s properties by effectively leading operations in a selected property portfolio. This includes creating and maintaining good relationships with key tenants and other key stakeholders and leading external service providers together with your colleagues. You will be part of the local asset management team in Helsinki, with also the opportunity to work closely with 400 colleagues across the Nordics. The Asset Manager will report to the Head of Asset Management, Finland.
We hope you have:
- Relevant work experience from the industry
- Strong customer service mindset
- A university degree from a relevant field
- Strong numerical skills
- Independent working style
- Fluent spoken and written Finnish and English skills
What Castellum offers you:
- A Nordic working environment in a very dynamic and fast-paced company, with a lot of possibilities to grow and learn and develop your career even further
- A diverse and challenging role with a chance to fully experience a wide range of real estate investor’s operations
- Support from your local colleagues and all across Nordics
- Flexible working hours and conditions with a possibility for remote work
- Our co-workers are provided with a sense of inclusion, participation and personal development. Every individual who works with us wants to influence, grow and be a part of a positive corporate culture
Could this be your next career step? Please submit your CV and motivation letter by the latest 25th November via our application system.
For more information about the recruitment process contact Janne Huusela AIMS International Finland (+358 40 823 7658 or janne.huusela(at)aims.fi) You can contact him on Monday 15.11. at 13-14 or at Thursday 18.11. at 14-15