Castellum is a Nordic real estate company that helps companies to develop and to people grow. We create successful and sustainable workplaces in the Nordic growth regions by really keeping close to customers, while staying on the cutting edge of innovation and expertise.
Our parent company Castellum AB is one of the largest listed property companies in the Nordic region with a property value of 17 billion euros. We are located in 17 growth regions in Sweden, as well as in Finland and Copenhagen. We have a strong local presence in the Helsinki metropolitan area while we are also growing our real estate portfolio in other growth centers in Finland. The Castellum AB share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm Large Cap.
Castellum is a rapidly growing company offering excellent career development prospects for the right candidates.
Castellum is looking for an ambitious and motivated Asset Manager to join our team to the headquarters in Kalasatama, Helsinki.
Castellum currently manages 20 office properties (over 300 customers) in six cities in Finland, with the main focus on HMA. As an Asset Manager, your main target is to improve the net operating income and the value of Castellum’s properties by effectively leading operations in a selected property portfolio. This includes creating and maintaining good relationships with key customers and stakeholders and leading external service providers with your colleagues. You will be part of the local asset management team in Helsinki, with also the opportunity to work closely with 400 colleagues across the Nordics. The Asset Manager will report to the Head of Asset Management, Finland.
We hope you have:
- Relevant work experience from the industry
- Strong customer service mindset
- A university degree from a relevant field
- Strong numerical skills
- Independent working style
- Fluent spoken and written Finnish and English skills
What we offer:
- A Nordic working environment in a very dynamic and fast-paced company, with a lot of possibilities to grow and learn and develop your career even further
- A diverse and challenging role with a chance to fully experience a wide range of real estate investor’s operations
- Support from your local colleagues and across Nordics
- Flexible working hours and conditions, with a possibility for remote work
- Our co-workers are provided with a sense of inclusion, participation, and personal development.
Every individual who works with us wants to influence, grow and be a part of a positive corporate culture.
Could this be your next career step? Please submit your CV and motivation letter by the latest 18.9.2022 via our recruitment partner’s application system. Apply here.
For more information about the recruitment process contact our recruitment partner Sanna Erola at Chief Executive Search by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +358 40 725 6574.